Pelican Point a spacious, modern and elegant new villa has now opened their doors to guests!
The term simple elegance comes to mind when you walk through this lovingly appointed 4-bedroom villa.
Locally made furniture and built in cabinets are the backdrop to the vibrant art collected by the owners from their travels around the world. Enjoy these eclectic items which adorn the walls, shelves and tabletops throughout the villa. Although you are surrounded with this beauty the ambiance makes you feel relaxed, comfortable and ready to kick off your shoes as soon as you come in through the doors.
The main living area holds a large fully equipped kitchen, harvest table which can easily seat 10 persons, and a living area filled with over stuffed bamboo framed chairs and sofa and a large screened TV. Large windows along both sides of the room offer expansive views of the garden, pool and, of course, the Caribbean Sea. Off to each side of the main room are 2 bedrooms each with a private bathroom totaling 4 bedrooms. The two sea view bedrooms have king beds with double doors leading out to the pool deck and the sea. One garden view bedroom has two queen beds which can be used as a California king bed and the other garden view room has a king bed.
The expansive pool deck offers the best of both the sun and shade worlds. The shade covered area includes comfy chairs and sofas perfect for lazy afternoons curled up with a good book. The patio dining table is great for when you just don’t want to leave the outdoors to take your meals or game time! Lounge chairs set around the pool offer the best positions for basking in the warm sunshine and a gazebo perched over the cliff is the premier spot for viewing the sunset or catching a glimpse of a school of dolphins passing by. And, of course, watching the pelicans otherwise known as the Jamaican Air Force will entertain you for hours!
Stairs lead down to the beach where you can take lazy walks or wade in the sea. A short walk down the beach will bring you to a lovely swimming cove. Worth noting is during sea turtle nesting season (June – November) you may be fortunate enough to see a hatching or catch a sea turtle coming to shore to lay her eggs! An experience you will never forget!
Liz and Porsha will prepare breakfast and dinner for you each day. We are a fishing and farming community so be prepared to enjoy a farm to table experience at every meal! They will freshen up your rooms daily to make sure you have all the comforts you need. Shorty lives in a separate building on property and will keep the grounds and pool looking fabulous! He will also be around to help with any specific needs you may have.
Let us help you discover the best that Jamaica and Pelican Point have to offer.
Submit your review
- January 7, 2023 - April 14, 2023 $695 US per night for 2 persons and $50 US for each additional person up to 10 persons. Minimum of a 4-night booking
- April 15, 2023 - December 15, 2023 $595 US per night for 2 persons and $50 US for each additional person up to 10 persons. Minimum of a 4-night booking
- December 15, 2023 - January 3, 2024 $1140 US per night for up to 10 persons. Minimum of a 7-night booking.
- Prices subject to change for holidays and special events.
Amenities and Services
- Cook/housekeeper included to prepare breakfast and dinner for you each day. You just reimburse her for the cost of the food and alcohol which she will purchase prior to your arrival.
- On-site caretaker to look after the grounds, pool and assist you with whatever you may need.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Large screen Smart TV
- Indoor/Outdoor dining areas
- Large swimming pool and pool deck right next to the Caribbean Sea
- State of the art security system
- Lots of love
Submit your review